Michael Savage, February 9, 2011 01:00 all four sectors - YouTube


Michael Savage, February 9, 2011 01:00 all four sectors - YouTube


Savage nation

Rentatrip my friend sent me a link for this image is not great here (most violent images of it to come later). Check his channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rentatrip1


Oh, it takes more than 3000 shows, and Dr. Savage!

[20x12 = 240 - (number of days of holidays and sick days), multiplied by 16 years]

2400 1440 = 3840 (less leave over) lol.

The use of any of the above calculator - ha ha ha lol [CY heheh a little joke there;)]. Only in my head) I blame the fish that I have been recently overdose * grumbles * heheh: d.

But people seriously, once again, Dr. Savage Tonight Show, more generally, and not political. Talking about his toy dog ​​in the piece. In another section, (lol) complained of fish oil pills lol I love listening to him complain about food (a favorite theme OLE CY ha ha ha): D!




Michael Savage, February 9, 2011 01:00 all four sectors - YouTube

Comments (0)